1901 censored cover to the Juta Book shop in Cape Town, with a 1d cancelled by the very scarce TWEEFONTEIN SIDING AP 26 01 datestamp. Worcester 26 AP and Cape Town 27 AP 01 transit and arrival cancels are on the back. The railway line from Worcester reached Tweefontein Siding on 7 November 1877. A post office was opened there in 1891 and in November 1907 its name was changed to De Wet. Few covers have been recorded with this cancel.